Most women these days are very playful with their personal fashion style, and that does not limit them to clothes only. Most women love to change their hair style as much as they change their clothes. Pixie haircut has never been out of trend. It has and will always be one of the stylish hairstyles ever favored by celebrities. Some of the popular women who prefer this hairstyle are Charlize Theron, Audrey Tautou, Victoria Adams, Anne Hathaway, and Natalie Portman.
There are a lot of good reasons why some women go for a pixie haircut:
- It is very manageable
- It saves you more time fixing yourself up
- It is very easy to style
- It is practical hairstyle
Here are 50 Awesome Pixie Hairstyle:
Celebrities with Pixie Haircuts
1. Among all the celebrities, Halle Berry has always been seen as the poster model for pixie hairstyles.
2. We all know that Anne Hathaway is one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood; however some just can’t get the hang of her in a pixie cut.
3. Its Gennifer Goodwin that’s hitting the 3rd in our list of celebrities with pixie cuts.
4. Here’s Michelle Willams in a black and white photo, showing off her chic pixie cut.
5. Take a glimpse of Ms. Williams’ pixie hair cut in a stunning close-up photo.
6. Lately, we often see Jennifer Lawrence loving her short haircuts, particularly a pixie hairstyle.
7. Emma Watson suddenly decided to change her appearance and cut their hair short as the Harry Potter franchise finally came to an end while wearing stunning earrings.
8. Elsa Pataky’s looking glamorous with her blonde pixie haircut with side swept bangs.
9. Short hairstyles will make any face look cleaner and much younger. Just look at Pamela Anderson’s before and after photos.
10. The famous singer/actress Rihanna always had a thing for layered pixie hairstyles.
11. The lovely Charlize Theron with a pixie cut while going to the Oscars.
Curly Pixie Haircuts
12. Curly pixie haircuts can either be natural or fashioned-up. Here’s an example of what most people call a pixie hairstyle with loose curls.
13. Whether your hair is straight or curly, this type of hairstyle will look good on you!
14. If you don’t have naturally curled hairs, then we suggest that you use a curling wand to make it look like this.
15. Even if you have natural curly hair, you can still get a pixie cut had show some style.
Colored Pixie Hairstyles
16. Just loving this awesome multicolored pixie haircut that’s pair with her elf make-up.
17. Bright pastel highlights make this hairstyle look even more attractive.
18. When going for a punk look most people would color their hair pink, red, or sometimes green. Stand out from the stereotypes with this hairdo.
19. Neon colors doesn’t just look good with scene haircuts. These colors can also be used with pixie hairstyles such as this one.
20. Bright orange highlights look great with a sensational synthetic full cap hairdo.
21. . This is a perfect model for a stylish pixie hair with a combination of hair colors.
22. If you wish to look more classy and edgy, then color your pixie cut hair with pink.
23. Not to be a stereotypical or anything, but women always look great with pink colors.
Pixie Haircuts for All Seasons
24. This particular style was very hot and popular in 2013’s Summer time.
25. This is a medium length pixie hairstyle with highlights that was popularized in 2013’s Spring time.
26.Fall signals the coming of winter. It’s best to get your hair growing by this time to keep your head warm when the cold winds come blowing.
27. Feeling the cold weather? Well, its a good thing if you let your hair grow just like her. When pixie hairstyles grow, they don’t look ugly. In fact, they can even add more style to your appearance.
Edgy, Spiked, and Messy Pixie Hairstyles
28. Who said that spiky hair is only for young rebellious kids? Well, this woman just proved them dead wrong.
29. This particular kind of hairstyle looks great for women who have round faces.
30. Pixie hair styles can easily help bring out the color of your eyes.
31. A simple blonde, pixie cut hair will certainly go well with dark eye shadows.
32. Take a look at this long-standing photo of a woman who has a classic messy and spiked pixie cut.
33. Just like she says she lives, loves, and make decisions from a very comfortable and removed place.
34. Happiness is made even more possible with a simple, blonde pixie cut.
35. Strips of white on the tips of your pixie cut hair will make you look more fashionable.
36. Spiky, pixie hair cut for women would work best with a fierce make up.
37. Some women find the comfort in showing their masculine side with a pixie hairstyle while still remaining feminine with a nice outfit and some accessories.
38. Stay frosty with this crisp-looking hairstyle.
39. We know that we should have placed her under the colored pixie haircuts, but with her all black attire and piercings, she just looks too edgy for that category.
40. Yeah, we decided to give a special place for all those fiery redheads (both natural and dyed) in this article even if they don’t look that fierce.
Simple and Grown Out Pixie Hairstyles
41. She has a simple and short pixie cut that makes her look simply adorable.
42. Pixie hairstyles are often used by models on the catwalk since they need little to no preparation at all.
43. Shh! It’s really not a secret what makes her stand out now is it?
44. The bangs are usually the fastest to grow when it comes to pixie cut. You can change-up your looks with a simple sweep of your hair to the sides.
45. A cute Asian woman with a simple pixie shag look.
46. Unlike long hairstyles, you can easily feel the breeze of the ocean running through your scalp with short hair.
47. Brushed-up pixie cuts look easily fits in at any wedding.
48. A pixie hairstyle can work for people who have round faces if you add some layering.
49. To get a longer appearance, try to avoid adding volume to the sides of your head.
50. There are two words to describe the woman in the photo: Simple and Chic.
After seeing all 50 different pixie haircut styles, you might want to know if you could rock this style, if it would work well with your lifestyle, and if everybody would approve it. A pixie haircut looks good in all ages, hair color and even skin color.
But there are some things you need to consider before cutting your hair really short.
- Facial structure – Everybody can rock a pixie haircut as long as your hair stylist is an expert in proportioning. It is the same with your body build, every body can wear a pixie as long as it doesn’t make your head look too small for your body.
- Hair type – Straight hair, curly hair, all goes well with a pixie. Cutting it too short or not depends entirely on how you want to look like.
- Lifestyle – For women who are always on the go, a pixie would be the best hairstyle. It can easily be styled, dried, and maintained.
Good luck with your new cute hairstyle.