Are you planning on getting a haircut but don’t know which hairstyle to choose? You could consider getting a shoulder length haircut. These haircuts have just the right length. This is the perfect way to get a change of hairstyle without the fear of committing to a short haircut. Shoulder length haircuts looks good on most people. Want proof? Just take a look at our list of awesome shoulder length haircut examples that include big stars such as Emma Stone, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, and many more.
1. Starting are the top of the list is the every sexy and every beautiful Jessica Alba with her medium length haircut with subtle highlights.
2. Another one of the famous stars whose current hairstyle is a shoulder length haircut is Emma Stone.
3. Let us introduce to you Diane Lane with her awesome brushed up hairstyle with multiple layers.
4. Look familiar? Well, you probably still imagine Dakota Fanning as a little girl, but just look at her now!
5. The lovely Ashley Benson isn’t just an actress, but a highly successful model as well.
7. It’s Julia Roberts with a medium length haircut with side swept bangs covering one of her eyes.
8. Here’s Katherine McPhee with her medium length wavy bob haircut.
9. Emily Deschanel’s hairdo is perfect for women with with square or round faces.
10. Helen Hunt is here to prove that this type of hairstyle doesn’t have an age requirement.
11. Emily Hunt is another well-known actress who made it into our list as one of the celebrities with the most awesome haircuts.
12. If you’re still having doubts about getting a shoulder length haircut, then just how stunning Julian Hough looks with her hairstyle.
13. Jacklyn Smith is another proof that older women will still look great with shoulder length haircuts.
14. This superstar doesn’t need that much introduction. From movie stars we now show you one of the biggest names out there – Madonna.
16. Still need further persuasion why you should get a haircut just like this one?
17. If you’re the kind of person who doesn’t want to give that much time brushing their hair, then you’ll definitely want hair like this one.
18. There are a multiple shoulder length haircuts that don’t need every day maintenance.
19. Getting a cute hairstyle like this one will surely put a beautiful smile on your face.
20. Shoulder length haircuts are great for people who have round faces. Getting your hair cut like this will give the illusion of a longer face.
21. A combination of messy and wavy/curly hair can give you a sexy carefree appearance. You can undo your curls to make it look a bit messy.
22. There are also some medium length haircuts that were made for people who have thick hair.
23. Medium length hair give layers lots of body and movement.
24. Layers with this kind of hairstyle are always easy to maintain and modify, which can change your look from time to time.
25. Multiple layers will give your face a more balance appearance.
26. Aside from people with round faces, this is also the type of hairstyle that is well suited for those who have angular faces.
27. Heavy bangs that are side swept has a flattening effect.
28. Shoulder length haircuts aren’t just popular in the United States. You can also see different girls who have this style almost anywhere in the world.
29. These type of hairstyles look great for those who have a bit of a wild side. It gives them a great appearance without making them too trashy.
30. Here’s a woman with a vintage looking haircut. This goes to prove that this haircut never went out of style.
31. For teens, medium length haircuts will make them even cuter.
32. For a chic look, you can blow-dry your hair to keep it looking straight and sleek.
33. This look can easily be paired with any outfit that you have.
34. Getting highlights is also another way to modify your look.
35. Dip dying is also a great way to increase your head-turning prowess. Since dip dying is very easy, you can do it at your home on your own.
General Advantages of Shoulder Length Haircuts
– hold curls much better since they don’t have the weight that long hair have.
– They make the most out of naturally wavy hair.
– They are highly stylish that needs only a little maintenance.
– A little hair product goes a long way with medium length hair.
– They provide great stylish options for people who have thin or thick hair.
– Compared to long hairstyles, shoulder length haircuts are much more comfortable.