The majority of women prefer their hair long. When a girl gets a short haircut, most people would think that she just went through a major break-up. Well, the great this is that this isn’t the common case nowadays. Short hairstyles are now seen almost anywhere throughout the year. Having short hair can be as stylish and beautiful as having long hair. One major advantage of getting a short hairstyle is its comfort. Check out our compiled examples of women with great short haircuts.
25 Women with Short Hairstyles
1. After the famous Harry Potter series was done, the much adored Emma Watson decided to get a short haircut to go along with the new direction that her life was taking at the time.
2. A small disadvantage of having this type of hairstyle is that it can sometimes need constant care and attention.
3. This faux mohawk style is currently making a comeback because of the infamous and controversial Miley Cyrus.
4. Soft hairstyle has been one of the most popular styles of short haircuts. Even as we reach 2014, this hairstyle is believed to still remain trendy.
5. You can cut and color your hair like her to get a transition hairstyle.
6. Edgy and textured. Hairstyles sometimes don’t matter if you know how to make your hair work.
7. She kinda looks like one of those hair product models right? Well, you can too with the right haircut. With a little treatment and some coloring, you can easily look just like her.
8. Having short hair can already turn heads around. If you want some additional attention, you can try to dye your hair with some unique colors.
9. Look familiar? Well, you might have seen Valorie Curry playing a serial killer by the name of Emma Hill in the new hit Tv series called The Following.
10. May it be winter, summer, or fall, short hair can still look great throughout the entire year without looking outdated.
11. Soft hairstyles look great with intense and rich colors such as blond or deep brown.
12. If you’re trying to go with this style, try to avoid coloring your hair with medium shades since they tend to look dull and boring.
13. Here’s a little allure tip if you want to go with a textured pixie style: you can add more texture if you twist the tip of your hair using your fingers with a little pomade.
14.This is a cute example of a woman with a Bob hairstyle that has bangs swept to the side.
15. There are just some women who look good no matter what their hair looks like. If you want to play it safe, then you can try to get a simple and clean haircut.
16. With short hairstyles, you don’t really need to keep it neat all the time. A messy hair also looks great.
17. Rounded style haircuts work best if they are blow-dried and brushed with a paddle brush. Sweeping it to the sides can give your hair great body.
18. When Jennifer Lawrence first got a short haircut, a lot of people had mixed feelings about it. Most of them commented that “It’s too short” and that it made her look ugly. Regardless of what other people thought, she still made her hair work to her advantage.
19. Short hair is particularly advantageous for older women. Short hairstyles make them look years younger.
20. The famous singer/actress Pink was always known to have short hair even during her younger years. As she matured, her hair still remained short, but just less wild.
21. Simple yet stylish. You can cut the sides of your hair in a diagonal manner to give it an edgy look.
22. If you want texture, then nothing can add more texture than wavy hair.
23. Here’s a great example of a woman with a pixie hairstyle that has asymmetrical bangs combed to the side.
24. Punk has never died, even their hairstyle. With pink highlights and 1-inch sides and back, you can easily stand out in any crowd.
25. Her hair shows a mix of different textures all captured in a chic black and white photo.
Now that you’ve seen the hottest and most stylish short hairstyles, we are sure that you’re starting to consider about getting one. To help you make the decision of choosing a good style that would fit you easily, try to ask for several opinions. You can also try to go to a well-known hair salon that knows a lot about giving cute hairstyles. Even if you get different opinions, just remember that it will be you whose hair is going to get cut, so just choose the one that appeals to you the most.